Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friends and late night movies....

Gracie, Katherine, Cory, Me, and Amber..oh! and little Man T!! So I look so bad in these pics becasue it is 1 am!! I was so tired..but it was worth it! We had alot of fun!!


I get this phonecall like around 7 pm...I couldn't get to it...and listened to my voicemail around 7:30pm....it went something like this...."Hey this is Amber. Umm...was wondering if you want to corrupt a few of us and go to the $2 theater to see Twilight...it is last minute and not sure when the movie starts. Call me back and let me know." This particular night I was scrapbooking with my sisters and I went to them and told them the could be plans...yes we have seen twilight like 4 times..but it is at the $2 theater!!! How could we pass it up?!? We joined a few of my friends for the 10:30pm movie...and had a lbast! One hubby wondered if a bunch of Mormon Moms were actually going to go to a movie that late or if we had other plans and not sharing them! haha (: I have the best friends here in Moval! I am truely going to miss them! I love being spontaneous and gettign together for random things!...staying up with them scrapbooking until 4 am....baby showers.....and church things....I do not think Idaho could offer me better friends. Lucky for me a couple of my dear friends will be joining me in Idaho! So I will have a few fun and great friends up there! Thanks to you girls for always being there for laughter, pain, fun, truimph, heartache, success, and for anything else life hands us!

Oh!!! And if anyone else wants to go and see Twilight at the $2 theater...I will go again with you!! (: hahaha xoxoxo

3 comments:

The Meisners said...

I am glad that Dylan is doing okay and there are no problems right now. It looks like Sam had a really fun birthday party. It is really good that you get to take some of your friends with you on the move. When are you guys moving? I think that you are right about things happening for a reason. I think that this is the BEST option for us right now and I am hoping that Kris does what he said he wanted to do and get in gear and get school done.

rogersfam said...

I've seen Twilight 2 times and I would see again and again. Such a good movie! I can't believe Samantha's 7! Time flies by!

Da Bergs said...

I love having a girls night... or girls afternoone... or... LOL

Looks like you had fun!