I have realized that I have TONS of amazing women in my life. I am so blessed to know them and learn from them. And so glad that we are friends. I know I must drive them all crazy and they love me anyway!! This post is dedicated to two women. I have known both for different lengths of time, but it seems like we have known each other forever. Lindy Matthews and Michelle Palmer are the craziest, friendliest, and funniest girls!(I know my grammer in the last sentence was bad..forgive me (: ) Michelle was actually my personal progress leader when I was a graduating laurel. I used to babysit Samantha, her daughter. Sam was the cutest and coolest baby...and I knew I wanted a Samantha too. Now Samantha is a junior in high school. Michelle and I are kindred spirits and so much alike! She is the sweetest, kindest. She doesn't talk bad about others and keeps SO much to herself! I want to be like her when I grow up! She should've been my sister! She even looks like a "Campbell sister"! Lindy....Lindy is a forgiving soul. She is a fighter. Lindy works very hard for her family and LOVES to goof off and have fun! I met Lindy "officially" when the Vista Heights ward was dissolved..I was on a hunt for a new Beehive counselor..and I met her and grabbed her as soon as I could. That is when the "Lindy and Michelle duo" began...they were the BEST Beehive leaders I could've ever asked for!! Lindy is always ready for whatever comes her way! She is one of the most positive woman I know in my life! She too is a kindred spirit. Her kids are awesome...a true testiment of what kind of mother Lindy is. I could go on and on about these too. I love our monthly lunches together...they just aren't long enough!! (: They really are great friends and women. They are true examples of Christ like love and dedication to ones family. I love them both! I am glad to call them my friends.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's so nice to have quality friends. Quantity is nice too, but quality is all you need! =o) That's sweet that you wrote that for them, I'm sure they will beam once they read it.
Post a Comment