Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It HAILED!

In the ever so loved Southern California...it really doesn't do much other than rain...maybe...and yesterday it hailed! You would've thought it was snowing and we were wanting to play in the snow! no..just hail. It hailed a little bit and then it stopped and then it really really hailed! It was loud and very windy. My camera was out in my car...so I ran outside to go get it and got pelted pretty hard...and I was barefoot...a true sign of a Cali girl! We had alot of fun Sammie collected hail in her cup. We drank hot chocolate. We had a fire. Simple and fun!

Dylan running back into the house...hail hurts when it comes down!
Our table in the backyard...there was a lot of hail!

Samantha's cup of hail..she wanted to eat it...which would've been fine, but she got it off of cars..so we threw it out! (:





And yes that is me...yikes..horrible pic...but there I was in the hail storm with no shoes , no jacket..I HAD to get my camera!!! (:


3 comments:

Cinthia said...

We missed the hail! We were on the south side of town for Erica's piano, but when we got home, we saw the hail on the ground.

Da Bergs said...

NO shoes, are you crazy girl??!!!
BTW, we didnt' get hail!!!!

Cazier Craziness said...

haha.... I love it!