Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vanessa..is how old?!?!

Vanessa, my baby sister is 18 and graduating...wow! Little Peach....here are her senior pics! Melissa did such a great job!! Vanessa is so gorgeous and all grown up!!















7 comments:

momentsmatter said...

She is so pretty! I had a blast taking her pics!

The Meisners said...

OMG! That is crazy to think that she is that old. I remember when your mom was having Jessica and Nancy was having Brittany and now they and actually us too are all grown up. The pixs are super cute and Melissa did a wonderful job as always.

Da Bergs said...

THOSE pics are great, as is Vanessa!!! I love that girl!

Williams Forever said...

WOW!!! She is so Beautiful!! Who did her make-up?? I like it and wish that i could achieve that look.

Megan and Mike said...

seriously every pic she looked gorgeous.... love them all!!!

The Chalmers Family said...

She looks beautiful. I can't believe she's graduating already!

Cazier Craziness said...

They turned out awesome. I am going to make an appointment for this next month. She does such a great job!