Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Potty Training Day 3
I should've seen it coming! Just when I am feeling good about things and think that this kid will get it easier and I will coast through it...disaster hits! Today Wesley woke up coughing and diaherra...so there is NO way he will be doing the diaper less thing today. Poor kids..he creid when I put a diaper on him...he really wants to go like a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Potty training has got to be one of the worse things you have to do as a parent. We haven't even started it with Kaylee and I'm already totally stressed about it. Is Wesley back in his big boy underwear? Poor guy! or should I say poor mom!
how's the PT going? hopefully better than the other day...
Poor kid wanted to be a big boy :(
That's pretty good though, I hope he continues to do well. good luck
Post a Comment