Emma is so tiny! She is the sweetest thing and the girls get along so well!
Typically when I think of girls night, I think of myself going out with my friends...by the way, I miss you all!!! This girls night was with my daughter and her friend Emma. We had a blast! We went to the $1 theater and saw Hannah Montana and got some treats and then had a sleep over! We made Samantha's favorite cookie poodle cookies (no bake cookies) and made homemade pizza. Before we went to the movie, Samantha asked if they could wear play makeup, so we did a quick makeover on the girls and then went to the movie. I was not looking forward to the movie, I have seen the tv show and am not impressed. However, the movie was good and I was entertained. I am so glad that my daughter has a girlfriend and can have these girl moments!!




1 comment:
oh how fun, I want to do that with my daughter... is it bad to put make up on a new born? hahah your such a fun mom shannon
Post a Comment