I started to do what she said and I have been getting some great and thrifty deals!! I noticed that the thrifty Mom lives in Idaho...and then noticed she lived in Caldwell...hello...I live in Caldwell. I was invited to go to a playgroup and I was clipping coupons there. They asked me if I coupon and I said yes and I read this blog. They started laughing at me..or so I thought. I said I know I am a dork, but this thrifty mom is so great! And I have saved alot of money! They then told me that she lives in this ward and her kids are over playing with my kids and she would be here shortly! OMGOODNESS! I felt as if I was about to meet Jason Statham or Brad Pitt! haha She is such a celebrity..in my mind. So I started to text Amber to tell her who I was sitting next to!! (: I have been getting to know Sarah and she is so fantastic! I think I really embarrassed myself greatly when I introduced myself to her it went down a little like this:
Me: Hi Sarah..Oh my! I am such a huge fan! Your blog is so great! You are such an inpsiration..blah blah blah blah Can I please take your picture so I can post it on my blog that I met you?!!
Sarah: Ummm...ok?...you are wierd.
I am certain she was thinking this! haha However, I meant every word! Her blog is so easy to follow and if you put the work into it, you will save money! Sarah is so nice and it has been great getting to know the girl behind the blog. Amber...come and visit me and i will introduce you! (:
Unforunately, I was not planning on being in the pic...so I look like trash...but it's ok! (:
Check out Sarah's site http://athriftymom.com






4 comments:
I second her, we are weird! I have decided she is better than any of those celebrities we will never meet!
i LOVE your shirt shannon!!! :D
umm thats absolutely halarious... I love that story
So I love this....it totally made me laugh!!! and yes we both should get a better photo....lets so a coupon glam shot or something....haa haa haa
Post a Comment