Have I told before that I have an amazing husband!!? He is so sweet, thoughtful and so amazing! I love him dearly! Last week I had a rough time. Dylan got sick...pneumonia. He was sick ALL week. Poor guy was so sick and so weak. Dave knew I was tired and told me that on Saturday he wanted me to go out and have the day to myself. So I did! I asked Dave's Mom to come with me and enjoy the day. It went something like this...
Craft Warehouse
Boise sandwich place where they have amazing sandwich, make their own onion rings and chips. YUMMY!!!
Homegoods where I wrote out a LONG wishlist.
Boise mall where I found MAC and other fun places.
Saw "Love Happens" It is awesome...go see it!! and ate at Applebee's.




3 comments:
What a sweet hubby! It sounds like you had a great day. Sorry Dylan's sick hope he feels better soon.
That letterbox thing sounds like fun...I will have to do that with Wyatt.
GOOD call from your hubby! So glad he helps give you time to have YOU!
Post a Comment