Saturday, October 3, 2009
New Calling
I got a phone call as I was leaving to go to the UFC fight with Dave 2 weeks ago. The Bishopric counselor was on the line wanting me to visit with him in the morning. A few things went through my mind...so glad it wasnt the Bishop...but wait..what counselor is he? Primary? Crap! So The next day I went and it is the Activities Chairman. I heard Activities committee....NOPE the in charge lady. What are they thinking? haha I even have a board already. I am excited..I get to plan parties! And get this...because the kids load up and do very well on Halloween, they don't do a trunk or treat or fall party...but of course, I am changing that!! haha So we will see how it goes....wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yay for you! You will do great!!
I think that calling is perfect for you...Have fun with it!
That's a fun calling! They couldn't have picked a better party planning person.
Congrats! Tracy always tells the Bishop that I need that calling because he doesn't like me spending his money on parties since I invite church friends anyways. He'd rather I got my party bug satisfied using the church's money. You will be great at it! I am still Enrichment committee but also just got called as Campcrafter specialist for YW. That is one of my favorite callings. White water rafting and rock repelling here we come!
Sounds like your new Bishopric has you figured out already! That's a great calling for you.
talk about the most perfect calling for you!!!!!!!!! your so good at everything. ps my mom wanted me to tell u that your mom gave them some cinamon rolls conference sunday... and they said it just would not have been the same if they didnt get to eat those... and they were all gone by monday morning haha
You're going to have such fun. You'll do it extremely well! I look forward to the posts that show pix of your gatherings!
Post a Comment