Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SuRpRiSe!!

I think that one of the worst expierences is buying a house...and it is the BEST! We were so glad to get the call from our realtor that told us to come and down sign for the house. And the BEST part was that we were going to be able to surprise our kids and show them what we bought! Talk about a SURPRISE!! We had such a fun night and after we showed them the hosue we went to Sizzler...yes Sizzler...and good job Caldwell Sizzler...it was YUMMY!! And we were surprised!! (: I am so glad that we surprised the kids and didn't tell them until we had the keys! I will never forget this night!
David signing for our new home
The front door with a big red bow!
The kids going for our car ride to end up somewhere..only Mom and Dad knows!!
They were actually very good about the blindfolds and didn't take them off!
Take the blindfolds OFF!!! SURPRISE!!
A little confusion....
Samantha realizing what it all means....Samantha in the kitchen area
Out the back door to the backyard.
"This is the BEST news EVER!!"
It is funny how much kids love you when you give them things...or a house! haha
Samantha in her closet!
The kids ran and ran around looking in all the closets and fun places to hide...no things...places to hide in!















6 comments:

now we have two said...

YAAAAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! i cant believe you were able to wait to tell the kids. what a fun surprise.

Sterling said...

Dave and Shannon,

The house is beautiful. Kierstin and I both love the kitchen and pantry pictures. You'll have to send us the address for future reference. My little brother and his wife are moving to Boise to work for hewlett Packard this spring. We'll definately come by and visit if were in town.

Sterling

Mark & Katherine said...

That was so neat to surprise the kids. I love the pantry also. I am so happy for you guys.

melissa gargalis said...

congrats! buying a new house is so awesome. What a fun way to surprise your kids.

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

Congrats!! Owning your own home is a good feeling!

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

How sweet! What a great way of telling the kids!