I am way late at posting this...I have been busy...lazy rather and haven't posted much. Here are the pics from that wonderful day! Dylan is in the 4th grade this year and his teacher is Mrs. Solorio. She is fantastic! He is really doing well in her class. he loves to read and is reading at a very high level for a 4th grader. Samantha is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Quin. She also is doing very well. She is conquering her Mad Minutes everyday and is working hard.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
First Day of School 2008
I am way late at posting this...I have been busy...lazy rather and haven't posted much. Here are the pics from that wonderful day! Dylan is in the 4th grade this year and his teacher is Mrs. Solorio. She is fantastic! He is really doing well in her class. he loves to read and is reading at a very high level for a 4th grader. Samantha is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Quin. She also is doing very well. She is conquering her Mad Minutes everyday and is working hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
when the heck did they grow up and start school?they are darling!!!
They are adorable!! So cute! You are probably loving the one kid home thing I bet!! I have one hour on Mondays and Wednesdays all to my self!!
Post a Comment