I am so sad to see the movie in the park end. I loved going on Friday evenings with my family. It made for a great evening for us. The last movie was the Sound of Music. I love that movie! Dave and Dylan opted out of this movie and stayed home to have a guys movie night...they watched Indiana Jones. I took Sammie and Wesley...those of you who know me know that I DID NOT want to take my sweet Wesley. lol (: When we got to the park though, I was so glad that we did!! There was a local church sponsoring the movie in the park, sand they brought more fun with them! they had face painting, bounce houses, bounce slides, magic tricks, and more! We had a blast and then ended the evening watching the Sound of Music. Samantha found a new movie she loves and Wes for the most part liked it...when they sang and danced.
Beautiful Samantha
He was very serious after he got his face painted.
I caught the SpideyWes dancing.
Wesley forgot about the makeup and rubbed his face...he was sad to take it off that night.




1 comment:
Darling. Sad it's ending. I am so glad you took these opportunities with your kiddos! Good job, Shan :)!
Post a Comment