Monday, November 17, 2008

30 flirty and thriving??

A fabulous quote from one of my favorite movies...weird to be 30...not flirty...and not sure if I am thriving...but I am 30. Wierd.

5 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! Hope you have a lovely day! I'll be right behind you with my 30th birthday coming up. I want to send you an invite in the mail but you haven't emailed me your address yet. Hope you're doing something really awesome today to celebrate the 30 years of you!

Luv Joi

Cazier Craziness said...

Happy Birthday!! You look awesome for being thirty. :)I am still not used to saying I am thirty. I hope you have a wonderful day and relax a bit!! Love ya cuz!!!

Cazier Craziness said...

P.S. did you get that article I emailed you??

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

Happy B-day Cuz!! Hope it's a great one!!

Eric and Laura said...

And so you've joined the thirty something crowd. I'm sure it won't fully hit you until the next time someone asks you how old you are. Then maybe you'll start to cry. Have a great day! :)