Sunday, November 16, 2008

Losing teeth..the sequel...

It has been I think 3 hours since my last post...oh my! Well, I have now decided that Dylan should be in trouble for kicking his sister in the mouth...though he did a great public service...Samantha has now lost another tooth. The one right next to it, was obviously loose...at least I hope it was! She came in the back room exclaiming, "My other tooth came out too! I lost another tooth! I am going to have so much money!" With us waiting so long for the "snaggle" tooth to come out...we were in shock that another tooth hit the dust...What a day!!



Amazing how teeth and the lack thereof changes a face...and how quickly it happens...in about 3 hours...lol (:...by the way Dylan is for hire if any of you have teeth that just wont come out or if you want to get a headstart!

2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

She looks great!! That is the funniest thing. I cant believe both teeth came out!! Good job Dylan! It's like my daughter, You know they have got to be tough chicks to grow up with two brothers. Neal just pulls Aliya's teeth out with surgical pliers. I can't ever watch. What a cute girl you have there.

Megan and Mike said...

oh i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when the heck did she grow up...?haha