Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields and Until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand
3 comments:
Cute! What car do you have? I have a CRV and the interior looks somewhat similar.
Happy 30th! I have 29 coming soon, it'll keep repeating through the years since I will never turn 30... hehehe
Fun. I am glad you have accepted being thirty. You are a hot thirty year old!!!
Looks like you had so much fun! The reason I needed your address is to send you an invitation to my birthday party. I am just inviting a few people over to have a HOLLYWOOD Movie party at my apartment. Ladies only. The invite will go out today. Do you think you can make it on the 5th? Let me know! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment